Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Should we be Scared...

Oh my goodness!! Have any of you read THIS? They can't be seriouse? Bring back the draft. Are they nuts. I mean all of us would be involved in this, not just our husbands or boyfriends. They are saying if it gets passed that men and women, ages 18-42 will be included. That means me, Scott, my sister...all of us can be forced to go into the military to fight in a war we want over...what would happen to our kids? I cant even imagin what life would be like if Scott had to go away for a year or more. I would go nuts. As I read it, this is suppose to be something that goes up for a vote in Jan. Man, what a way to start out the New Year.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 9:53 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------