Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Friday, November 17, 2006

Check out Antonio..

This dude is on PayPerPost...Antonio-Master-Impressionist. How funny is it that he can "transfor" himself into a catfish? I love the fake accent, it makes me crack up. We can all do it, but watching someone else make the "catfish" on a shower door is just too funny. They have a challenge for PayPerPost for people to do there own "Catfish", while I am nowhere, near as cool as Antonio, wouldn't it be too cute it I could teach Tanner how to do it. They'd love us for sure. Of course we'd have to do a voice over for him, or maybe we could just teach him to say Catfish. So take a minute, and watch ANTONIO MASTER IMPRESSIONIST do his great trick, believe me you'll get a good laugh.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 9:43 AM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------