Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Bored

Oh man I am bored. I'm sitting in class waiting for it to be over. I'm done with all the assigned work, next week I will only have to come 2 days. But I just finished and there is no point for me to leave, I cant clock in at work early and all I would do there is sit around. I had a test this morning...I got an A (yay me!!) I haven't been doing too good on the test in this class, so I made myself study more for it. I want to be on the Dean's List again, and I'm not going to do it with a B. So I only have 3 more weeks until finals, hopefully I can get everything where it needs to be. I've been making list all day of stuff to get done. Man December just seems like a busy month. Okay well I'm leaving, I'm going to run to the post office before work. That will kill some time.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 11:49 AM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------