Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Post 501....

So we are still in North Carolina. Yep, my wonderful husband said we could stay the extra day so I could spend more time with my folks. I was bummed earlier that we were leaving and he said as long as we leave early we could stay. Yea!! I've gotten alot done. I've gotten most of a big project for school done, I've gotten all my Christmas labels made, I got our picture for our Christmas cards made...I'm on a roll. Tanner has been having so much fun being around his "Nani" and "PaPa" and of course his Auntie Kristi, he got upset when she had to go to bed (she works 3rd shift). As you can see he is in to everything, he found my dad's reading glasses, and put them on, we couldn't resist taking a picture. I've taken like 100 pics in the past 2 days. We went to visit my cousin and here son, Logan. He is 14 months old. He's my cousin which makes him Tanners cousin too. Tanner wanted to play so bad, but Logan wasn't sure about him. Tanner gave him love, and made sure he shared the toys.Sorry that the pics arent cropped and cleaned up, I'm using my dad's computer, and he has so many programs that I'm not even attempting to find one. But the next ones I post will be cropped and pretty. Well I'm off to watch a movie with my family. We'll be back in Ga tomorrow morning, and back to the normal hussle and bussle of our lives.

Posted by Heather Noel :: 10:32 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------