Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Monday, November 27, 2006

Where is it???

The Christmas Spirit? Because I cant seem to get into a holiday mood. Even with funny pictures like this. I dont know if its because the weather is warm (it was 73 today), or because I'm worried about making sure everyone gets presents....we're a little short on money this year seeing I've not worked since August. Even with my new job, I'm only going to get 2 little paychecks before Christmas...it sucks. I know Christmas isn't about gifts, but I love to give them. I love watching everyone open presents, and seeing the look of suprise on their faces. Its the best part to me. I'm not use to being so broke this time of year. I know next year things will be better, but right now...they just seem blah, making me want to say "Bah Humbug" Everything is happening so fast, Scott's company Christmas party is this weekend on the 2nd. Then Tanner's bday party in on the 16th, and then his birthday is the 22nd and that also happens to be the day we're going to spend Christmas with my family...we get back on the 24 and have Christmas here. Oh my. Just lots and lots going on. I wish the Holiday Spirit would just slap me in the face...maybe Sat, when we put up the tree. Who knows. I'm off to study some more. I have a test tomorrow. My wonderful husband came home early from work tonight, and he's helping me study. He's just too awesome for words.

Posted by Heather Noel :: 10:18 PM :: 4 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------