Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Monday, December 04, 2006

Still feeling blah,

Well I decided not to go to work, I would feel really bad if I gave what ever I have to 10, 2 year olds. Scott was wonderful, told me to take a nap, which I did when I wasnt coughing, when he woke me up to tell me he was leaving, the kitchen was clean, and he had done 3 loads of laundry. I love that man. He also took Tanner to my mother in laws, so I could sleep and study...which I have been doing for 2 hours. I always feel like I dont get it, but then I get an A on a test...(and now I've probably just jinxed myself). My chest is killing me, I feel like every time I cough a lung is coming with it. Well I'm going to study for another hour then hit the hay, but before I do any of that, I'm going to have some chicken soup my mother in law brought me....

Labels: ,


Posted by Heather Noel :: 8:00 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------