Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Still here...

I'm still here and still sick. It wouldnt be so bad if I wasnt coughing so hard...but I cough so hard my head is killing me, I probably rattled something loose up there. Man. So I stayed home from work, I probably should have done that yesterday. They tried to send me home, but I was stubborn. I'm pumping myself full of cough meds, but nothing seems to help. I WANT MY MOMMY!!! ( Just in case you're reading this mom). I'm a big baby when I get sick. And its hard to be sick with a toddler running around. Even though I must say he's been awesome since his daddy left. He laid down and took a nap with me so I could get some rest, and he's still asleep so I can study for yet another test. 2 more weeks, just 2 more weeks, then I get some real time off so my brain can relax. Okay, I'm just whining now, I told you I was a baby when I get sick.

Labels:


Posted by Heather Noel :: 6:27 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------