Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

MeMe

tink Originally uploaded by HeatherScott.

1. Explain what ended your last relationship? My last real relationship? I was young and thought he would leave his ex wife for me...he did leave her but for my best friend 2. When was the last time you shaved? 2 days ago 3. What were you doing this morning at 8 a.m.? Sitting in class getting ready to take notes 4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago? Catching up on reading blogs. 5. Are you any good at math? No. 6. Your prom night? We had a group date, nothing big just fun 7. Have you had to take a loan out for school? Have one now for school 8. Do you know the words to the song on your myspace profile? Yep 9. Last thing received in the mail? Bills 10. How many different beverages have you had today? One, Dr. Pepper 11. Do you ever leave messages on peoples answering machine? Depends on who it is. 12. Who did you lose your CONCERT virginity to? My parents took me to see Alabama when I was 8...first one without the parentals...dont laugh, New Kids On The Block 13. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach? Yes 14. What was the most painful dental procedure you have had? Having my wisdom teeth cut out. 15. What is out your back door? Fenced in yard, with a slide and swing 16. Any plans for Friday night? Dinner with the in laws like every Friday 17. Do you like what the ocean does to your hair? Is there really anyone who does!? 18. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorns? yes, and I never eat them, I dont really like pop corn 19. Have you ever been to a planetarium? Yea, on a school field trip. 20. Do you re-use towels after you shower? Yep again. 21. Some things you are excited about? Tanner's bday party coming up. 22. What is your favorite flavor of JELLO? I dont like Jello, reminds me of the hostpital 23. Describe your keychain(s)? 3keys,and a key chain with a picture of Tanner on it 24. Where do you keep your change? In Tanner's piggy bank 25. What kind of winter coat do you own? I dont own a winter coat, it doesnt get that cold here, I have a jacket 26. What was the weather like on your graduation day? Warm, we graduated at night. 27. Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed? Both, closed when we have company, open when its just us 28. Tag three people. Hmm, Beck, Tonya, and Kathy.

Labels:


Posted by Heather Noel :: 11:58 AM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------