Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Let the Potty Training begin

Like I said we started the potty training on Thrus. but today we had all day to really work on it, and guess what?! He peed and pooped in the potty today. Just once, but its a start. We made a big deal about it, and gave him a sucker. Hopefully we will continue to have this kind of progress. I'm so proud of him. We got a lot done today, Scott got the lights up, he cleaned the office, and Tanner's room, I cleaned and unclutter the cabinets in the kitchen and the living room. Needless to say its been a busy day. And I feel better. I've been taking my medicine like I'm suppose to, and I really do feel better. Just a little headache once in awhile. I'm waiting for Toot to go to sleep so I can get to my Christmas cards. He should be winding down soon. Hopefully I dont wind down, I really want to get at least half of my cards done tonight, and the rest done tomorrow...I guess we will see.

Labels:


Posted by Heather Noel :: 9:59 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------