Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Sunday, December 10, 2006

A busy, busy weekend

Man, am I ever tired. We have stayed busy this whole weekend, and we havent left the house once. We got a lot accomplished so we pretty much just have detail work to do before this weekend. I even got all my Christmas cards done. Yay! I'm still feeling good. I started coughing again, but no where near as bad as I was before. Last night I finally got into the Christmas spirit. Yep it finally hit me. We were watching The Polar Express and I got the Christmas feeling...I have never seen the movie before, and I have to say it has become a fast favorite. Tanner loved it, he actually sat down for the whole movie. Well after a busy weekend, I have to sit down and do my homework, so I'm not rushing to do it in the morning. Until later...oh yeah, we havent had success with potty training today, it seems like we would sit him on there for 20 minutes and the minute we put the pull up on him, he would pee. LOL. Thats my boy.

Labels:


Posted by Heather Noel :: 8:04 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------