Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Monday, December 11, 2006

Its getting harder and harder

To take pictures of my big boy. Everyday it gets harder and harder to get any good shots because he's always on the go, and he just doenst want to smile anymore, he would rather run and laugh. While that is adorable too, I miss getting those big eyes in a shot. Dont get me wrong once in awhile he will give me a good look, but I miss those days when I could take one whenever I wanted. I guess now I will have to become more creative with my pictures. After I graduate, maybe I will take a photography class. We've been steady getting ready for his birthday party this weekend, it seems like once we get something done, 2 more somethings come up. I know I will never feel like everything is totally done before Sat. and I will have to deal with it, but this is really the first time that we've had a bunch of people over since we've been married. We had a party when we were dating, but then it didnt really matter. It was a party with drinking...we were young...now I want everything to be spotless, and in its place, which never happens with a soon to be 2 year old. I went to order his cakes today, and of course the machine is broke for one of them so now I have to go check somewhere else. Oh well I'm off to do another load of laundry and then I'm taking my butt to bed.

Labels:


Posted by Heather Noel :: 9:16 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------