Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Thursday, December 21, 2006

A very busy day

Well I guess I should update. I had finals yesterday and....drum roll please, I made the Honor Roll...2 A's and a B. I'm a little disappointed in the B, but I'll take it. It could be worse. So I'm done with school, until the 8th. Woooo Whooo, I can actually sleep in a little. Today we had a Christmas party at the school for the kids, and I was told I could bring Tanner. He's chowing down in the pic, I have several others, but he was with other kids, and until I learn how to blur them out, I wont post them. But he had a great time. He loved being with the kids. I was so proud of him, seeing him around other 2 year olds makes me realize how well he behaves. He shares, he doesnt hit or push, even if he was pushed, he doesnt take toys from other kids, and when he saw someone crying he tried to hug them. I'm worn out from 11, 2 year olds, but he sure had some fun.....

Labels:


Posted by Heather Noel :: 11:55 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------