Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Trying to be creative...

See it is the 2nd day of the new year, so I would like to be witty and clever. Yeah right. Nothing much going on. I was extremly pissed off at work today. I've never worked with nothing but women and it amazes me how silly grown women can be. They bicker, and they act like teenagers. Today was just the last straw...I swear it took everything in my power not to say something to them. So I did the right thing and went to my supervisor and told her what was going on. Sometimes I feel its just petty stuff, but I would rather deal with it the "right" way and keep my job, even though Scott is wanting me to quit. Long story short, our supervisor sided with so we'll see how things are tomorrow. Better I hope. I'm trying to have a stess free week since school starts on Monday. Speaking of school, Tanner starts "school" Friday. I'm kinda nervouse and sad all together. Hopefully I will take some new pictures. This one was taken this past Saturday at our last Christmas party. Since I'm on have my laptop I dont all my pictures on here. I will have to work on that. Okay enough ranting and raving, I'm off to bed, Toot has a dr appt tomorrow. His 2 year old check up. Do they get shots at that visit?

Labels:


Posted by Heather Noel :: 10:56 PM :: 6 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------