Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Look what time it is...

This is a pretty interesting meme, kind of like an interview about you and your blog. And I got tagged by Jessica so here I go.... 1. Do you like the looks and content of your blog? I love the look of my blog, I need to work on my writing, I like to be a little more witty and funny 2. Does your family know about your blog? Yes! Thats one of the reasons I started a blog so my family could see Tanner everyday 3. Can you tell your friends about your blog? I have but I'm not sure they read it or really understand it. 4. Do you just read the blogs of those who comment on your blog? No, I tend to search around when I have time and read new blogs. But I have a lot of regulars I keep up with daily 5. Did your blog positively affect your mind? Yes, it lets me vent and gets my thoughts out there, you know to make room for all the other craziness that goes on in my head 6. What does the number of visitors to your blog mean? That I have more than I thought 7. Do you imagine what other bloggers look like? Most of the blogs I read have a picture of the writer in the profile and many of the writers also post pictures so no unless they don't post any pictures, then I wonder what they look like. (I agree with this one) 8. Do you think blogging has any real benefit? Yes, I think I would go nuts if I couldnt blog every day, and reading blogs is very relaxing for me 9. Do you think that the blogosphere is a stand alone community separated from the real world? I havent really thought about it 10. Do some political blogs scare you? Do you avoid them? I dont read them 11. Do you think criticizing your blog is useful? Some critisim (spelled wrong) is always good 12. Have you ever thought what would happen to your blog in case you died? INo, but I guess I should put in my will that someone updates it,and I would like a hard copy for my kids to have 13. Which blogger has had the greatest impression on you? My friend Tiffany, if it wasnt for her I would have never started blogging, and Zoot, she got me interested in the "pretty" factor of my blog 14. Which blogger do you think is the most similar to you? I'm not sure there is one, because I am one of a kind 15. Name a song you want to listen to. "My Wish" by Rascle Flatts And now I tag: Beck, Tonya, and Mir

Labels:


Posted by Heather Noel :: 10:26 PM :: 4 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------