Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Just some random stuff

Well I've been back in school for 2 days, I'm not sure if I'm going to enjoy this quarter as much as last. I'm not too sure about some of my teachers. I have to do a project on a disease or condition of my choice, and I have to talk about it for 10 minutes. Not too sure about that. I'm still trying to decide what I'm going to write about. On a side note I made the Dean's List again. I didnt too sure if I had or not, but I did. Woo Whoo! Well as you saw in my last post today is Scotts birthday and we didn't do anything. I cooked him dinner, and right now we are watching Jackass 2. (Not for the weak at stomach) I bought it for his birthday, pretty funny,extremly GROSS!! But Scott loves it and I guess that's all that matters. Tanner was out of school today and he and daddy got to spend some quality time together. And right now, I'm impatiently waiting for an update over at 3 sons and a princess so I can see the Pineapple Princess and find out her real name. This family has been in the process of adopting a little girl from Russia and I've been following their story, and now she's here in the US with them and I'm just so excited for them. Well I'm off, its back to homework and such. I've got to get everything ready for tomorrow, school, Tanner, all that good stuff, hey dont forget its DELURKING week! So come out, come out where ever you are.

Labels:


Posted by Heather Noel :: 9:23 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------