Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Saturday, January 13, 2007

My sickie...

Well my little man is still running a fever, it keeps going up between 100-102, if he's still running one on Monday I'm going to call the doc. He acts fine. He's just clingy. Which is fine. He didnt go to school Friday and he missed it. But seeing his grandma is his teacher she sent his work home for him to do. Which he loved. "Color pweese!" My parents came down today and took us out for Scott's Birthday. We ate at red lobster...mmm mmm mmm! We went to the mall and Tanner go his hair cut. I asked my mother in law to cut it last week and he wouldnt sit still so it was a bit uneven. So now its fixed. Thank goodness. I love having my family down here. I miss them all the time. Well I'm off to watch a movie with my sister since I'm awake. I thought I'd be asleep by now. I've been up since 700, and I stayed up late. I'm so glad I have 2 more full days off...(picture me doing happy dance here)

Labels:


Posted by Heather Noel :: 10:00 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------