Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Return of the sickie

Yeah my poor baby is still sick. Last night he got a fever again, and by bed time he was miserable. He tried to sleep but he kept waking up crying, and he kept grabbing his ear. So needless to say none of us got any sleep, when I got up this morning...around 630, I rocked Tanner until the doctor's office opened. I called and they told us to bring him right him. So we got in and right before we got off the street he threw up, so we had to back and clean him up and try again. We got there expectint go have to wait since we didnt have an appointment. We were in and out in less than 20 minutes. He has a bad ear infection in his left ear. She gave us some medicine. My poor baby has been sleeping all day. He keeps getting a fever, but his dr said it would go away. I hate seeing him moppy and not himself. After his first round of his medicine he's getting back to himself. Kinda, he's still clingy and he's sitting in his daddy's lap watching American Idol. He hasnt eaten today, and he's barely drinking anything...that kinda worries me. I'm sure it hurts to suck on the cup. I missed school and work today. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he's better. Scott's off so I know he'll be fine. But he's just wanted mommy for most of the day...which breaks my heart when I have to leave.

Labels:


Posted by Heather Noel :: 8:52 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------