Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Oh yeah he's back!!!

And when I say he's back, he's back with a vengence. He's been all over the house spraying everything down, including us. He loves to act like he's cleaning. So he sprays the tv screen and the stove. Then he comes back and sparys each of us. And for a 2 year old he's got great aim.He's been taking his medicine with no complaints. He sucks it down like its ice cream. Which I guess I should be happy about. Scott and his brother got the new washer and dryer hooked up and I'm doing laundry. Who knew I could be excited about doing laundry. I'm loving it. The dryer is wonderful, no more running the clothes twice to get them dry. WooWhoo!! Love it. Told you I was excited.LOL.

Labels: ,


Posted by Heather Noel :: 3:41 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------