Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Friday, January 19, 2007

Yes, I did it again!

I changed my look again. I know, I know I just changed it. Dont worry I saved the old template so I can switch it back. I dont know why I had the itch to update it again. I dont know. I redo my myspace page once a week. No joke. You can ask anyone who looks at it. So...dont be suprised if it changes again in a few weeks. Just a quick note, Tanner is getting back to his old self. He was running around spaying everyone with a water bottle that Scott gave him to play with. We kept him out of school today just to make sure. But he will be back on Monday. So everything should return to normal around here. Fingers crossed.

Labels:


Posted by Heather Noel :: 11:54 PM :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------