Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Research Paper....

Yikes! I breifly mentioned it before. For my Medical Assisting class I have to write a paper and talk for 10 minutes. Something I am not good at is speaking in front of groups of people. Let me rephrase that. I'm not good of STANDING in front of people and talking, if we're sitting in a group hey no problem, standing...put it this way, I turn 5 shades of red. So my topic for my paper was finally approved, I picked Downs Syndrome. I picked it because of some pretty amazning kids...Parker, Kayla, Emma, and Joey. I've been reading their blogs for awhile now and I've become interested in learning more about what makes them so special. I've been doing some reasearch online, I think I need to make a trip to the libary to see if I can find some books. My paper is suppose to focus on the medical stuff, but I want to include all the other stuff. Because these children are truly amazing.

Labels:


Posted by Heather Noel :: 12:13 AM :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------