Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Its MeMe time


tink
Originally uploaded by HeatherScott.
Jess, tagged me. I'm suppose to list five things I love about being a woman. Just to let you know, most of mine are yours too Jess.


1. Jewlery, I love being able to wear it and show it off.

2. PREGNANCY, While mine was awful, I loved being pregnant. I hate the fact that I probably wont expiriance it again

3. BEING CALLED MOMMY! Who knew one word could change your life completely

4. BEING A SISTER, how wonderful is it to have someone connected to you your whole life, and then they become your best friend.

5. BEING A WIFE, meeting the man of my dreams and saying I do, need I say more?? (loving this answer)

Who am I going to tag, lets see, Tonya, Beck, and Mir.

Posted by Heather Noel :: 10:51 AM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------