Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I have issues...

I know you're all saying "Not Heather", but yes I'm having some issues. Health, stress, all of thee above. Last week I started having some tighting in my chest, little spruts of pain. I have high blood pressure, so I dont take that lightly. But I began to notice that it happened more often at school and work. So I played hookie from school, and guess what? No tighting no pain. Good. I go to work, and I'm alone with 10, 2 year olds, guess what? Tighting comes back. Some one asked me what do I have to be stressed about? I dont know...six classes, 4 papers, work, trying to get my house clean, trying to spend time with my family. All equals stress. Yes I know LOTS of people do it, and I do it. But for some reason, stress is getting to me. Why now I dont know. But I dont know what to do about it. Do I quit my job? Do I drop some classes? Or do I just hold out. I'll be back to a lesser schedule in 6 weeks...I just dont know. (Which stresses me out!) ACK!! I dont know what I should do. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Because I'm obviously not doing something right.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 10:05 PM :: 6 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------