Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Friday, February 23, 2007

Can you guess who you are?



Originally uploaded by HeatherScott.
So I've seen this on blogs and I decided to give it a try. Its called a youyou, because instead of it me being all about me. Its all about you, the bloggers I read. No names, just some insight from me. See if you can guess who you are...I have a long blogroll so everyone is not on here,and they are in no particular order.


1. You were one of the first people to comment on my blog. Your girls have been growing up right along with Tanner. I love seeing how big they are getting. And I thank you for all the kind comments and advise you've offered.

2. I doubt that you've ever visited my blog, because compared to yours it's pretty boring. I secretly wish that I was more witty like you, because your wit and your humor is what draws me back to your blog...that and the fact that we both have a fetish with pens and a love for Harry Potter.

3. You're an amazing writer, and I wish you would see that yourself. AND I wish you update more than once every 4 months.

4. I love that we knew each other in high school, and I can read about you and your family now that we're all grown up. I love your daily fixes of your son.

5. I love reading your blog. I must admit I was jealouse when you announced your pregnancy, but now all I do is hope that you can enjoy this pregnancy, and I secretly want to beat up your inlaws for you.

6. I'm not sure how I came about your blog, I was interested because of you talent with pictures, but I kept coming back because of you and your adorable daughter. I feel you pain with the poop issues, and love to hear all about her triumphs. Even though we dont know each other in "real" I love that we're friends in blog land.

7. Even though I see you everyday, I love to see how you bring the "redneck" to blogging. I love reading about the things that go on in your office, and of course those 4 gorgouse kids, have a little something to do with it too.

8. When I started reading your blog your son was fighting for his life in the hostpital. I prayed everyday, and checked all that time to see if he was doing better. And now I smile everytime I read about his accomplishments.

9. I await the day that you post that your beautiful daughter has her found her smile.

10. I think we have a lot in common, while our life styles are differant and you have 2 munchkins to my one, We both go to school, and have little boys with poop issues, we love our significant others, and our children with all our hearts.

11. I held my breath during your whole pregnancy, and sighed relief when you posted the first picture of your new little gir.

12. Your beautiful monster intrigues me, I can't wait for the book.

13. I'm not sure how we came across each other, I do know your first comment was about a Ft. Discovery pic. Your kids make me smile, and I promise the next time I recognize your son in the mall I'll speak.

14. Your son inspires me. And again, I was a little jealouse about your pregnancy, but my happiness for you far out weighs it. Thank you for all your help. I think if we met in "real" we'd be good friends.

15. You and I have been friends for more than a decade. I hate what you're going through. But I do know you are going to make it and its all going to make you a stronger person.

16. I was happy for you when you got your new house, and laughed when your son lost his first tooth. I do wish you update more.

17. I know your blog is only for cool kids, but I cant help but sneak in and see what the topic of the day is. Nosy neighbors, tramp stamps, or the Clash, and all the parenting stuff in between.

18. I admire your strength and the love you have for you 2 special girls. I've been reading your blog for a year, and I'm amazed with all they've accomplished.

19. You were still pregnant when I started reading your blog, I cried when I read your archives, and read about the loss of your daughter. Now I see your son and smile, and hope that the choices you are dealing with go your way.

20. I love reading this blog, because I get to see pictures of you adorable son.

21. When I started reading your blog you were pregnant with number 2. And now, I love reading the monthly updates that I've come to exptect to be late. Which makes the stories all the more fun.

22. My heart broke when you had miscarriage, and I smiled when you decided for one more. I love that you love Greys, and always have positive look on life.

23. I think that you have amazing kids, while your blog focuses on your youngest daughter, I love how you explain their love for her in your words and beautiful pictures.

24. Your Sunday post always reminde me to take a minute and think about what I'm grateful for in my life. Your daughter's smile makes me smile everytime I see a new picture of video.

Whew. I'm done. If you want to know. Tomorrow or Sunday I will do an up date and let everyone know if they're there.

Posted by Heather Noel :: 11:32 PM :: 5 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------