Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Kid of the Day

**Update: I put the whole picture on here since the other one decided to disappear. Click the picture to make it bigger.
So here in Augusta, our news paper has something called Kid of the Day, and guess who it was today? Yep, Tanner. Its funny, my friend Beck put her kids in and all but one were in there. (Dalton will probably be tomorrow), I say that because her daughter was Kid of the Day yesterday. So if you want to check it out, click the link, it will probably change tomorrow. I know its no big deal but I think its cool kids can have their kids in the paper, make them feel important. So in other news, my midterms are over (big sigh of relief) I did good. I was scared about my Medical Insurance test but it was easy. Monday of course comes with new classes and a longer schedule. I'm going from 4 classes to 6. But hey, anything to get done. Well I'm going to try and get some cleaning done. So I have the I weekend to do what I want. Alright I hope everyone is having a great week. Mines been busy and none stop. I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday, I need a break....a real one.

Labels: ,


Posted by Heather Noel :: 7:01 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------