Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Friday, February 09, 2007

A really sorry update


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
So I've been pretty bad about trying to update. Things are just crazy lately. With school and work. And being sick. I swear I just cant see to stay well when everyone gets sick. Then I get it worse. Ugh. Good news, I'm starting to feel better, now if my cough would go away I'd be good. Bizkit is better. He's running around in the back yard with Scott and Charlie right now. I took the day off because my parents are coming for my birthday. WoooWhoo!! Tanner is on the go all the time. And we're staying busy and when things slow down Sunday I will try to do a better update.

Labels: ,


Posted by Heather Noel :: 1:51 PM :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------