Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Just a quick note

Well today I was sitting in my computer class today getting ready to take a mid-term, and my teacher is like "Heather they need to see you up front" I was like what the hell? I've never been called up front before. So I'm a little worried. I get up there and my advisor meets me and informs me that I've been chosen for Student of the Month. I was like you're joking right. She said no, you need to come in tomorrow so you can be interviewed and have your picture taken for the school paper. I was floored. So wow. When the paper comes out, I will scan it. In other news, Tanner went on his first field trip to the library today for story hour, I am proud to say he was the best behaved one there. THAT'S MY BOY! I missed this field trip, Scott got to go, and he forgot the camera. So no pictures this time. But I was assured he was too cute and it did my heart good to know he did so good. Oh yeah, FYI I started a new blog HERE. Its a place for me to talk about my favorite books, movies, and tv shows. Maybe even some celebrity gossip. I dont want to put it on my normal blog. So if you want to stop by, please. Let me know what you think.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 10:47 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------