Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Monday, January 29, 2007

This blew

This is Tanner saying "This is bwel" yes he knows a color. And it seems fitting now that its cold as Hell. Yes it is finally cold here in Georgia. It took long enough, and its now FREEZING!! I know its not cold for some of ya'll but when it gets 26 degrees its cold. When it only 44 during the day its cold. And last but not least when it goes from 66-26 in one day ITS COLD!! But its all good. I like it cold. I love drinking hot chocolate and curling up on the couch, and I love curling up with Tanner and Scott in bed. My little man is so cranky today. He was fine is school, but he is so cranky now. I dont know whats wrong, nothing we do seems to pacify him. We've even gone as far as bundling him up and taking him outside to see the moon....nada. Ugh. Well I'm going to get Mr. Cranky pants and see what else I can do.

Labels: ,


Posted by Heather Noel :: 8:39 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------