Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Its all Tanner...

First of all I want to point out that my kid is the only one not paying attention during the pledge. Yes, they say the pledge. They only know a few words but "most" of them do stand still with their hand on their hearts. Go figure. I've been to Tanner's class twice this week and the more I see him interact with the children there, the more I'm conveinced that we made the right decision to put him in daycare. He loves it, on the mornings he goes he gets so exited. "I see Diamond, I see Jacob..." and he'll go through everyone in his class. He grabs his book bag and tries to put it on and heads for the door.
(Again, so not paying attention) But I have noticed that he is talking more, and saying things. He really knows his animals and the sounds he makes. He's been repeating colors and shapes when he watches Playhouse Disney. He's growing up so fast. But he's still my little man. Whenever he gets hurt, I always kiss the boo boo, and now, no matter what the boo boo, if comes up to me "Kiss it, Kiss it!" and holds up his hand. He hits his head, he wants me to kiss his hand, bumps his knee...kiss the hand. Its too cute. But of course I think everything he does is cute. Nothing new there.

Labels:


Posted by Heather Noel :: 9:04 AM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------