Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Sooo Slacking

Yes, I know I have been slacking with blogging. I've gone 2 days again. I know, I know. And I wish I could blame it on something meaningful like I'm tired and school's kicking my butt. Sadly no, I am really just a slacker. I have been working on my research paper. (Thanks Jess and Beck) but other than that nada. I missed school again today because I woke up late. And if I get up late and have to rush my day is normally ruined. I hate feeling rushed, because even when I get caught up I still feel rushed. So instead of rushing to get me to school, I took my time and took Toot to school. I stayed for about 15 minutes watching him with the other kids. Its adorable. Needless to say that my son in a MacDaddy. He walks into the room and one of the little girls run up to him and hug him, and then they both get books and sit down at their table and "read" then they swap books. (Too cute, and of course I didn't have my camera) then another little girl comes in and she goes to Tanner and rubs his arms, then touches his hair, and leans in and kisses his cheek. LOL. Let me say that there is another little boy in the class but none of the girls pay him the attention they give Tanner. Today in school they made hats, so I had to share, please don't mind the dirty face, he had oreos and peanut butter toast (in that order). Go figure.

Labels: ,


Posted by Heather Noel :: 9:14 PM :: 6 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------