Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Rewinding to Friday!!

Well rewinding to Friday...Tanner had his second field trip, my first one. They got to go to to Annie's pretzels in the mall and they got to make pretzels. Which I thought was cool, but then we informed we couldnt take pictures, because its against mall policy. I was like WTF!! I was little ticked off. I snuck some anyway. I looked all over the place where it was posted that it was against "policy" but I couldnt find it anywhere. I mean if it was some sort of important policy shouldnt it be posted. Just my opinion. They had fun, I really thought it was cool that they got to make pretzels. Other than that Friday was uneventful and boring. Saturday was kind of the same way. It was beautiful outside we had the windows in the house open, and we were pretty lazy. Which is not a good thing, I had a list I wanted to get done. I didnt get not one thing on my list done. NOT ONE! I am so a slacker. I mean none of it was so important that I cant do it later, but I really wanted to accomplish some of it. Sighs... But today was a differant story. He was invited to Christopher's first birthday party. (That's hint to post some pics Beck) Tanner had so much fun. He loves to play with kids. And there were a lot of them. He had a good ol' time. Loving cake and ice cream and he got to go outiside (mother nature decided to be nice and let it stop raining) he kicked a ball around for little while, and noticed the trampoline. And yes I let him get one. He had a blast, he didnt want to get off. All the older kids were careful when they got on. They held his hand and let him jump. They made sure that he got to jump without being getting trampled. Then when it was time to go he got so upset. He cried and cried, "Jumping, jumping" I felt bad for leaving. On the ride home he kept crying, and he fell asleep saying "jumping" so now I've got to look into getting him a trampoline. Tanner had a blast, thanks for inviting us Beck. Now I've got to work on some school stuff and try to get ahead of them game. There is still so much to do. I feel like I'll never get caught up. That scares me. I mean there is so much going on I feel like there are not enough hours in any day for me to get everything done. I get scared that I'm going to fall behinde. I'm scared that I'm going to get stressed out and my brain is going to explode and most of all I feel like I'm going to miss out on so much stuff with Tanner. And that makes me double think everything that I'm doing. I know that it will all work out, but I still find myself double guessing the choices I make. Okay I'm off for now. Hopefully I'll have sometime to post tomorrow.

Labels:


Posted by Heather Noel :: 7:02 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------