Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Trying to catch up

So I skipped school today, and asked for the day off at work so I could catch up on my research papers. I finished one and the presentation board that goes with it. I have all the information to write the next one. I talked my boss at work and told her that I feel like I should quit because of everything going on with school, (I need another day off next week). And she no, that they didnt mind working with me. So for now I'm sticking it out. I did ask about getting some extra on my student loan, and I'm suppose to go apply at the end of the month. SO we will see how that goes. I've been so busy, that I didnt get to get on here and embarass my sister. Her birthday was yesterday and I planned to post some little baby pictures of her. Maybe I'll do that tomorrow. We did take her to the movies last night and saw Wild Hogs. That movie was too funny. Loved it. In Tanner news, he has another damn cold, how he got it I dont know. He was fine until like 3am, he woke crying and not being able to breath, and he was burning up. But he didnt have a fever. So he woke up in a good mood, and wanted to go to school, so I took him and told them to call me if he looks like he doesnt feel good. I didnt get a phone call, but he's coughing and his noes is running none stop. Ugh. Its like we get rid of some ailment and another damn one pops up.

Labels: ,


Posted by Heather Noel :: 6:55 PM :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------