Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Lots and Lots of pictures

So today's post is more upbeat than the past couple ones. We took Tanner to get his pictures taken today at Picture People. Let me just say that they are awesome. The photographer did such a good job, and she was so patient it was crazy and fun. Picking pictures was not an easy task. So sit back and enjoy:
This is his 2 year old picture. I like this better than just the number we got last year.
This is one of my favorites. He's trying to blow the bubbles.
So there you go. There are tons more. BUT I couldnt afford all of them. They are suppose to be up tomorrow on their website, and I will link there so you can see them if you want.

Labels:


Posted by Heather Noel :: 7:02 PM :: 5 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------