Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Here Ye, Here Ye...

Let it be known that I, Heather, have become a blogging slacker. I know, I know shocking. Well hopefully it only last a couple of more weeks. Once my classes go back down to 4 a day, I should be able to get back to my normal once a day routine. So for the few of you who read my blog, I'm sorry. But let me get to updating...Tanner still has a pretty nasty cough, bad enough that I kept him home from school Friday. He acts fine until he starts to cough. Then sometimes its so bad that he throws up. So any advise out there from other moms? How long do I let a cough go before I call the dr? In school news, I finished my project board. Yay for me (Thank you Jess for all your help). I'm going to take a picture so everyone can see it. So that's one big project down, 6 more to go. The rest really arent that hard, my plan is to get one done, Thrus, Fri, Sat, and maybe 2 on Sunday and I'll be done. Finals are coming up in 2 weeks. Not looking forward to that. But I just have to keep reminding myself that in 23 more weeks I graduate. I'm trying to think here...my brain froze on me. Oh as you see I'm in the process of changing my blog. Tonya made me the most awesome banner for my blog, but I cant seem to get it work right now. Hopefully within the next day or 2 it will be there for all to see. For all of you whose blogs I read, I promise I'm still reading them, but its usually between classes and I dont have time to comment. I will try to do better. I promise. Okay, now I'm off to take a shower and get some study time in before bed.

Labels: , ,


Posted by Heather Noel :: 6:43 PM :: 4 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------