Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Monday, March 12, 2007

How could I forget?

So with the hustle and bustle of the of the past 2 weeks, I missed a very important day. Dr. Seuss's birthday (Mar 2). Of course at Tanner's school they made hats and read some of the great books. I was given this picture today. How cute does he look in his Cat in the Hat? He had a problem keeping it up. Suprising since he has such a big head. I did my report today. I must say out of the 3 of us who went today, I felt like I was more informed and my board looked better (but I'm not braggin' I swear). So a little bit of stress is lifted from my shoulders. Now I only have 3 more to do. Shouldn't be a problem, I plan to get them done this weekend. Now for the really big news...Tanner is going to the potty!! Yay!! We started trying again Saturday. I got him a different potty chair and the minute he saw it he got all excited. Sunday we woke up and he went pee pee. Later in the day, he had a poop, and this morning he got up first thing and went pee pee again. He gets so excited, and he's actually wanting to sit there so hopefully this is it, and we're on our way to no more diapers. He's still not feeling too good, he's got that pitiful cough, and he's very clingy. Hopefully tomorrow he will just be a bum with daddy and rest. As for anything else I will try to catch up in the morning. Jess, I promise I will get to your meme, and there's another one I saw that will be great for me to do tomorrow. So until later.

Labels: ,


Posted by Heather Noel :: 7:16 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------