Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Thursday, March 22, 2007

I'm Back....

Yay!! I'm up and running. Thank God. Thanks to Beck's other half, my laptop is up and running and I can blog from the comfort of the living room again. All I can say is THANK YOU CHRIS!! Well I guess I should try and update. So I am in countdown mode at the job. One more week. Finals are next week. Ugh. I shouldnt complain I really only have 3 finals, its not too bad. I have 2 oral reports to do on Mon aand Tues that kinda sucks but hey. Once I leave Thurs I'm out for a week. Tanner is a mess. He is just the total boy package. Wanting to play outside and get dirty. He's always wanting to go to school, he doesnt understand why mommy goes everyday andhe doesnt. I feel bad that school ends for him in May and they're out for the summer, I'm going to try to find something for him to join. I have to call around and see if there are any sports or anything that starts at 2. Scott has been absolutly wonderful. He has cleaned the whole house. And he's kept it that way all week, that's been so wonderful. Now that things are going to be slowing down, I can get back into my regular blogging schedule. Reading and writing. I know this is quick but I am a little tired. I have a lot of Tanner stories but no time right now, and hopefully I can some more pictures uploaded and on here. And now ladies and ladies we will be returning to our regularly scheduled blogging program.

Labels:


Posted by Heather Noel :: 9:08 PM :: 4 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------