Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Genera

General Rambling: New layout Comments: 0 Date: 9/25/05 at 9:18PM (1M1w ago) As everyone can see I got a new layout. I thought the other one was kinda dark. Don t get me wrong I love "The NIghtmare Before Christmas" but thats more of a Halloween thing. Not too much going on today. Work was work. Tanner has a cold and he had me up at 430am and I had to leave for work at 630. So its been a long day. Well let me get going. Oh yeah before I forget, I know I said I would post some more pics from Sears but for some reason I cant pull them up, maybe their just not ready yet. I dont know. Have a good night everyone. Until next time ya'll.,
Posted by Heather Noel :: 6:06 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------