Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Remember

Rememberance.... Comments: 0 http://attacked911.tripod.com/I felt the need to post this today, because I am one of those people who complain about gas prices and our president from time to time. But when I see these images and remember what happened four years ago I KNOW why our troops are in Iraq and I know why Bush always seems pre occupied. I just wanted to take a moment to thank all of the men and women who fight to keep our country safe. The troops here and in Iraq, the police and firefighters and the rescue workers. The ones that put their lives in danger every day so we can live our lives knowing we are safe and protected. So when you say your prayers tonight, make sure you include all the ones who lost their lives on 9-11-01 and for those who have lost their live insuring our freedom. Thank you and God Bless you all where ever you are.....
Posted by Heather Noel :: 9:16 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------