Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Gas Prices

Gas Prices.. Comments: 1 What the hell? The gas down here went up almost a dollar today. I passed by 3 stations that are totally out of gas. What is going on? When is Bush going to step up and take care of this country? I am one person that supports the president on what he does. I hate the fact that we are at war...but I understand why. BUT it seems the longer we're there, the worse it gets. Its not getting any better. When is Bush going to finally realize that "WE" the united states needs help. "We" need to take care of out country. SO he needs to get our men home and take care of the country he is president of and leave the rest of them to fix their own damn problems. Because the way things are going, people arent going to be able afford to drive to work...and its all down hill from there. They cant work, the cant pay bills, they dont eat. I was told that up in Atlanta gas is $3.99 a gallon. So I can only imagin what its like up north. I hope no one takes this the wrong way. I'm not trying to bash the president, but I see our country declining and are troops are dying and so far no good has come from it. There has got to be a point when enough is ENOUGH.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 9:31 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------