Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Running around

Running around Comments: 4 Well we did our running around. Everything but get my book. But I might just order it off line save myself a trip. Tanner did really good at my friends house. Her son who is 3 isnt use to being around someone so small, so he got upset if Tanner touched "his" things. Or if Tanner touched him. It was a little funny to me. Tanner also got to touch his first dog. Dakota is a white, St. Bernard. I forgot the breed name. But he is the most lovable dog. He let Tanner touch and just buried his face when he pulled his hair. Tanner thought he was great. He also go to touch a cat. Colby. He let Tanner touch him for awhile put he soon tired of it and went else where. I wish our animals were that miled mannered. Mya runs from Tanner every chance she gets.Well we ran to Walmart and I picked him up some little finger foods. He seemed to like what we tried tonight, but he just started screaming for no reason right after he was done. I checked his little stomach to see if it was hard...I didnt know what to do. So I picked him up and rocked him. Sure enough he just fell out. While he was asleep I took his temp (I have one one of those tempral artery themometers...love it) and he's got another low grade fever. The dr. said though as long as it isnt 101 or higher its nothing to worry about. (it was 100.2) I'll just give him some tylonal when he wakes up. Hopefully that will help. Well I am off to wash a load of clothes while he's snoozing. Later everyone.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 9:37 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------