Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Saturday, August 13, 2005

My life is boring

My life is boring Comments: 2 Same ol' same ol'. Work and come home. Work and come home. My parents came down last night to get some of Kristi's stuff. She's going back to NC on Thurs. For good. I guess I'm going to miss the little hussy. BUT its good for her. She needs to go to school and she can do that there with mom and dad. I dont want her to wait until she's 28, married with kids and regret not going to school. So hopefully they can light a fire under her ass and get her going. Anyways little man is still feeling a little under the weather. I wish his teeth would come in bless his heart. Today I didnt have to go to work until 11 and the minute I walked out of the room he started crying, mamamamama. He didnt even want Scott. Thank goodness he was asleep when I left for work. He'll be asleep tomorrow since I have to leave at 630am. Well later everyone I am off to take a shower and hit the hay.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 9:47 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------