Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Missing the parentals

Missing the parentals Comments: 3 Well Mom and dad left this morning. Kinda sucks that they only get to spend one day with Tanner. I know they miss him. Mom is always hinting that she wants us to go home. Tells us there are open houses and stuff. Kristi has decided to go home I guess she will be there in Sept. I just go my vacation approved. So we will be visiting for 4 days in about a week. I hate leaving Scott. Its like a no win situation for me. I miss my folks and when I'm there I miss Scott. UGH. I know this is where I belong, this is where my life is now. But I cant help but get home sick sometimes. Until later.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 9:54 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------