Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Nothing much...again

Nothing much...yet again Comments: 3 Well, today was pretty much like yesterday. I laid out of work. Being a total slacker. I just wanted to spend one more day with Scott. Starting next week his days off change so we wont be off together, then the next week instead of 120-10 He'll be working from 330-midnight. So we wont see too much of each other. Because I will be in bed, since I normally go to work between 7-10 in the morning. This will take some time to get use to. We've had so much time together in the past 2 and half years it will be weird being apart like that. Well on a brighter note. I think our little man has giving up on crawling and pretty much just skipped to walking. He more interested about being on his feet walking around the table instead of crawling on the floor. He's moving too fast. The girls at work say he's moving out of the way for another one to come. I tell them all to shut up before they jinx me. Hell just drinking the water at work will get you pregnant. I swear every year there are more and more its crazy. I am just not ready for another one yet. I enjoy being able to spoil Tanner. I want to do that for awhile before we have another one...if I have another one. I often wonder if we will ever be able to treat another one the way we treat him. If I have enough love for more than one, and my biggest fear is will the rest of the family treat another one like they treat Tanner. Its all VERY premature, but I think about that stuff all the time. I also think about how much more we could give him if he were an only child. BUT I love having a sister, and Scott has 2 brothers so....I dont know. Well enought rambling. Until later all.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 9:57 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------