Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Moving along

Moving along Comments: 1 I got to come home and take a nap. Yea!! SO I feel a little better. Then I saw some stuff Imissed today. He's definately on the go. He's been pulling himself up all day. Standing for long periods of time. I wish I could have seen it. I'm glad Scott saw it though. Since I saw him sit up for the first time. Not much is going. Its hot. I'm tired of work. I need to hurry up and finish my course so I can put in for some new jobs, because I am getting worn out where I am now. We work like dogs and we dont get paid enough. Oh well enough of the ranting today. Hope everyone else is having a better day. Later all.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 8:37 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------