Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Nada

Nada Comments: 0 Well there is nothing really going on today. I worked, picked the baby up from Becks (thanks again). Came home played with Tanner. Read some of my book...starting to get very intereting. Then me ant tooter bug took a nap. I've been so tired since I've been getting up at 500 in the morning. I dont get to go to bed until like 1130-12 because I want to spend some time with Scott. We dont have much of that right now, time together. Just 2 weeks and our schedules should get back to normal...Just a quick note about our air. Its working so good its cold. We've all got blankets and socks on. Its set on 70 and its still cold. But I would rather be cold than too hot. Cold we can get warm, its hard to cool down when its really hot. Well later all.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 8:48 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------