Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

First swim

First Swim Comments: 1 --> Date: 7/12/05 at 11:07PM (3M4w ago) Modified: 7/12/05 at 11:33PM (3M4w ago) Add Comment Send to Friend Another first for Tanner. Swimming. As you can see from the pics below, he absoutly loved it. He definately takes after his parents he's going to be a fish. I cant wait until I can take him to my parents in the big pool. Scott and I have been cleaning, going through clothes and getting rid of them...finally. I know I've been saying we're going to do it, but we finally did it. So far we're on box #3. Its funny Scott has more clothes than I do. I thought it was suppose to be the other way around...lol. Its been ard getting stuff done because Tanner's been fussy. He's getting 2 teeth and I guess they really hurt, my poor baby. I dont know what else to do for him. Teething rings, ice cream, teething tablets, and tylonal for his fever...anybody have any other suggestions? Well let me go. Later every one.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 8:57 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------