Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Rain

Rain Comments: 0 I love rain, and I love thunderstorms, but the one today just pist me off. It came out of nowhere (so much for the weatherman who said sunshine today). Well we got a bad storm. The power at work went out at 2 and for those of you who know where I work this is a really bad thing. It even knocked out the emergency generators. So no lights, no air, and a lot off pist off people. Then the electric co. said it would be 3-4 hours before it would get fixed. I got off at 3 so I really could have cared less until I walked out to my car. The whole parking lot was flooded. I shit you not. I wish I had a camera. I had to wade my way to the car, the water was up to my knees. When I got there and opened my car suprise, suprise, suprise, 3-4 inches of water on my floor. Lovely. Then to top it all of its suppose to rain for the next 3 days so I cant leave my windows down to let it dry and a dry vac only does so much. Then on the way to get the baby, my car started to make an awful noise. I'm hoping its just from the water, because I want to trade in next year. UGH. Well let me go before my computer kicks me off . This is like the 5th attemtp to finish this entry. Yes, I am finally done. Until next time
Posted by Heather Noel :: 9:00 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------