Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Monday, July 04, 2005

Ordinary sunday

Ordinary Sunday Comments: 0 Well, not much to report. Last night we went out to dinner with our friend Beck...(do you think he asked her out again? lol) We had a blast. Today my sister came home. Yeah. I hate to say it but I've missed the hussy. All we've done, is grocery shop, buy fireworks, and rent movies. Scott set some off today, you can see from the pics they're just little ones, since they are illeagal here in good ol' Georgia. They started selling them this year but the mostly just fizzle and sparkle. Well do more tomorrow and let Tanner see them, he was asleep when we set these off. Speaking of the rotton little one I call my son, look at what he started doing yesterday...check out gallery pics. He's growing up too fast. I swear it seems like he was just born a couple of weeks ago, and now he's trying to crawl and sit up. Wow, time really does fly. Well until next time all.....
Posted by Heather Noel :: 9:06 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------