Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Bubbles

Bubbles!!! Comments: 4 Blowing Bubbles Margaret Hillert Dip your pipe and gently blow.Watch the tiny bubble grow Big and bigger, round and fat,Rainbow-colored, and then SPLAT!We took the little one outside today to watch the bubble maker today. (Thought about you Tif) He loved it. He laughed and giggled the whole time. I love to watch the amazement on his little face when he sees them I wish little things would excite me so much. I guess they do through him. Because every little milestone he riches, every little thing he discovers, I do too. Being a mom is just the best thing I think I have ever done. So is being a wife. But the things I see through Tanner just seem so....I dont know how to put into words how it makes me feel. Well let me go. Time for little ones dinner and then bath. Until later.
Posted by Heather Noel :: 9:02 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------