Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Friday, July 15, 2005

Aggghhhhh

AGGHHH!!! Comments: 2 I just feel like screaming. I swear it seems just as soon as we get all caught up with the bills and all the mess. I just enrolled in a medical assistant class, and then guess what the damn air conditioner breaks. Of all things. The air conditioner. I mean its like 95 degrees outside. Even with 4 fans going in the living room its still pretty warm. Hell. And of course we dont have the money to get on fixed. They want 80 bucks just to come out and look at it. 80 damn dollars to say hey this is what wrong. Then we're probably going to charge you another 500 to fix it. What the hell. Why couldnt it be something we could live without. Washer, dryer...dishwasher. Ugh. Hopefully a friend of ours will be able to come out here and look at it and see if he can fix it for us. Let me go, I need to give little man a cool bath. Just a side note of good news....4hours and 45 min until Harry Potter comes out. Thank god I prepaid for my copy I would be really disappointed if I couldnt get it tomorrow. Later all
Posted by Heather Noel :: 8:52 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------