Flaugh's Flaws
Flaugh's Flaws

Monday, July 18, 2005

Nothing new

Nothing new Comments: 1 Well today was okay. We cleaned and delt with a fussy little man. All he wants to do is be held by me. Which is cool, but we're trying to get him out of that. You know wanting ot be held all the time. My mom called today and asked if there was any way we could come up to NC this weekend. My dad won a catered (sp wrong?) picnic for 30 people from Carraba's resteraunt. He won it off a radio station and they're bringing a dj and everything. And they dont have 30 people to invite on such short notice. So I guess I will ask tomorrow if I can rearrange my schedule. Who knows maybe I'll luck out. We'll leave Friday when I get off and come home on Sunday. Well let me go.These are some pics of us playing around with glasses today. The one of us in Harry Potter glasses is really bad of me, but too cute of him. Later everyone
Posted by Heather Noel :: 8:44 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------